Monday, July 14, 2008

Champ!

Whoo-wah! In a photo-finish, Robbo won his race on Saturday to become the Region 1 USATF Champion!

This win qualifies him to advance to the 2008 USATF National Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships in Omaha, Nebraska. He will run there on Sunday, July 27th.

Since Austin (the greatest Ringbearer EVER!) and I were in St. Louis at my nephew's wedding, we're missing the usual photos and such. I'll see what I can pull off of the video camera to share (I just have to figure out how to do that, first!).

Congrats, Robbo!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Rob! Way to go!

~John Taschek & the salesforce.com team.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning your race!! Good luck in Nebraska!!

Unknown said...

We are pulling for you in Omaha! Go Rob! The Hargroves