Friday, July 31, 2009

Next Up: Nationals

As the countdown to the Jr. Olympics continues there are a few links that may be of interest. The first is the performance list that has just been released. Robbo will be running the Sub-Youth 1500M and 3K. Another is the link to the AAU Junior Olympics site itself.

Additionally, Rob's two races are among those that are available for live viewing via the internet (Thursday, Aug 6, 8:15am; and Saturday, Aug 8, 8:15am). There is a fee, however; and I will be posting results and video after the race. So unless you are like our friend Kevin Lynch who is a "live-only" viewer, you may choose to save the money and wait for the movie!

Robbo has been training hard for this event and his enthusiasm is evident. I will pass along any comments and well-wishes that you choose to leave on the site, as he continues his countdown to Des Moines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robbo, I am proud of all your hard work and dedication. Try hard and have a great time with your family at the Junior Olympics. I can't wait to see all the new medals you will win next time I come up.
Judy G.

Anonymous said...

(I don't think I am really anonymous, since I signed my name, I didn't want to take the time to open a google account.)
JG